If you don’t have working smoke and carbon monoxide detectors, GET THEM! This is not something that can be put off along with cleaning out that junk drawer. Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors save numerous lives every year. Keep in mind:
- Detectors have a life span. (usually five to seven years)
- The batteries need to be changed twice per year
- Should be on every level of the home & near where you sleep
- Never ignore it if it goes off
- Test detectors weekly
- Clean dust and debris off your detectors regularly
We offer a full line of smoke and carbon monoxide detectors and monitors. If you would like price and installation information give us a call.