Smoke & CO Detectors - Clarksburg, Parkersburg & the Surrounding Areas
If you don’t have working smoke and carbon monoxide detectors, GET THEM! This is not something that can be put off along with cleaning out that junk drawer. Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors save numerous lives every year.
Keep in mind:
- Detectors have a lifespan (usually five to seven years).
- The batteries need to be changed twice per year.
- Detectors should be on every level of the home & near where you sleep.
- Never ignore it if one goes off.
- Test detectors weekly.
- Clean dust and debris off your detectors regularly.
We offer a full line of smoke and carbon monoxide detectors and monitors. If you would like price and installation information, give us a call.