Grogg’s offers high-quality, professional plumbing services. We take great care of our customers and do exceptional work! If you are looking for a solid reliable plumber that cares, look no further than Grogg’s!
Our Plumbers Keep You Comfortable Any Way They Can
A few of the services that Grogg’s offers include:
- Water Heater Service - Whether you need a new one installed or need a repair maintenance on your current unit, we have it covered!
- Drain Cleaning - Grogg’s will unclog your drain no matter how stubborn the blockage is.
- Sump Pump Service - For those with basements, sump pumps are vital to keeping water out and preventing damage.
- Toilet Installation & Repairs - If you need new toilets installed or repaired, Grogg’s can help!
- Sink & Faucet Service - Want to upgrade or repair the sinks and faucets in your home? We’re here for you.
- Garbage Disposal Replacement/Installation - Does your garbage disposal need repairing? Do you need a new one installed? We can help!
- Pipe & Sewer Service - If your sewer system has a clogged pipe, it can wreak havoc on your property. We can help with this as well as any damaged areas.
- Maintenance Agreements - We offer HVAC, Plumbing, and Electrical maintenance under our Comfort Club Membership.
If you are in need of any of our services, please reach out to us today to speak with a licensed plumber that can help answer any questions you may have!
Grogg’s Home Services provides the following plumbing services in Parkersburg, WV:
- Water heater, sump pump, pipe, sewer, sink and faucet service
- Drain cleaning and garbage disposal replacement
- Plumbing maintenance, repairs and installations
Regardless of the type of repair or installation you need, we can help. Give us a call today to learn more about our plumbing services!
To choose a good plumbing company in Parkersburg, WV you can:
- Check online reviews from other customers
- Ask coworkers and friends for recommendations
- Check to ensure that they are licensed and insured
Another thing you can do is check their website to see if they offer services that are applicable to the type of repair and installation needs you have. Some companies offer 24 hour services whereas others do not. To learn more about our plumbing services, contact us today.
It costs around $100-$200 to have a plumber unclog a drain. Some things that can cause the price to vary are:
- The severity of the clog
- The method used to remove the clog
- The plumber’s hourly rate
Why Grogg’s For Your Next Plumbing Project
We take care of our customers by providing them with the highest quality work, customer service, and professionalism that we can for all of the services that we offer. We educate our customers on the process from start to finish, so they are aware of what the problem is and what we are doing to fix it. Our team is highly trained and ready to work, so get in touch today!